Divi based CDKrock is a modern WordPress stack that helps you get started with the best development tools and project structure. This is clone of Roots/Bedrock with standart structure.
The project have db import by wp cli
- Dependency management with Composer
- Easy WordPress configuration with environment specific files
- Environment variables with Dotenv
- Autoloader for mu-plugins (use regular plugins as mu-plugins)
- Enhanced security (separated web root and secure passwords with wp-password-bcrypt)
- Custom child theme with gulp starter kit
- Admin js and css included
WP rocket license auto installation via
Use EasyEngine-Vagrant for additional features:
- Easy development environments with Vagrant
- Easy server management with python (Ubuntu 16.04, PHP 7, MariaDB)
- One-command deploys
- PHP >= 5.6
- Composer – Install
- wp cli for auto db import on composer install Install
- wp package install aaemnnosttv/wp-cli-dotenv-command
- node.js. yarn or npm
- gulp installed global
- Create a new project in a new folder for your project:
git clone https://github.com/cdk-comp/div.git
.envand update environment variables:
DB_NAME– Database name
DB_USER– Database user
DB_PASSWORD– Database password
DB_HOST– Database host
WP_ENV– Set to environment (
WP_HOME– Full URL to WordPress home (http://elm.test)
WP_PREFIX– Special database prefix for more security
If you want to automatically generate the security keys (assuming you have wp-cli installed locally) you can use the very handy wp-cli-dotenv-command:
wp package install aaemnnosttv/wp-cli-dotenv-command wp dotenv salts regenerate
Or, you can cut and paste from the Roots WordPress Salt Generator.
Add theme(s) in
wp/wp-content/themesas you would for a normal WordPress site.
Use the child theme:
npm i must be run as part of the deploy process.
gulp build must be run as part of the child theme creation.
Access WP admin at
http://div.test/wp-adminwith the details:
- User: div-admin
- Password: password
There are two methods to deploy Bedrock sites out of the box:
Any other deployment method can be used as well with one requirement:
composer install must be run as part of the deploy process.
Bedrock documentation is available at https://roots.io/bedrock/docs/.
- script for auto renaming
- smtp must-use plugin
- composer.lock remove from git
- upgrade auto install
- pipeline for autodeploy (CI/CD)
- fix for Divi template name