- Bulletproof E-Mail Buttons: Design gorgeous buttons using progressively enhanced VML and CSS.
- Email Lab: This a project for developing and testing email templates. It uses Grunt to streamline and simplify the creation of email templates. Email template can be built with re-usable components.
- Email-Boilerplate: Use these code examples as a guideline for formatting your HTML email to avoid some of the major styling pitfalls in HTML email design.
- Foundation for Emails 2: Frontend Framework for E-Mails including a grid, global styles, aligment classes, buttons, callout panels, thumbnail styles, typography, visibility classes.
- MJML: MJML is a markup language designed to reduce the pain of coding a responsive email. Its semantic syntax makes it easy and straightforward and its rich standard components library speeds up your development time and lightens your email codebase.
- MailChimp E-Mail Blueprints: Email Blueprints is a collection of HTML email templates that can serve as a solid foundation and starting point for the design of emails.
- Open Source Email Templates: The sendwithus Open Source Template Project is a collection of free email templates created and managed by the sendwithus team and community.
- Really Simple Responsive HTML Email Template: Sometimes all you want is a really simple HTML email template. Here it is.
- Responsive Email Design: In this guide, the author will cover the fundamentals of designing and building a mobile-friendly email and back it all up with some neat tips and techniques.
- Responsive Email Templates: Zurb Studios put together this set of super awesome email templates so that you can make your email campaigns responsive.
- The Ultimate Guide to CSS: A complete breakdown of the CSS support for the top 10 most popular mobile, web and desktop email clients on the planet.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please provide a link back to this repository. This is not necessary for GitHub forks.