Fonts for Programmers
- Droid Sans Mono: Droid Sans Mono makes for a great programming font. Its only real flaw is the lack of a slashed zero.
- Free Programming Fonts: A demonstration of beautiful fonts for people who love to code.
- Mononoki: Mononoki is a typeface by Matthias Tellen, created to enhance code formatting.
- Profont: Profont is a monospaced font created to be a most readable font for programming. It is designed to look good a really small sizes
- Source Code Pro: Source Code Pro is a set of OpenType fonts that have been designed to work well in user interface (UI) environments.
- Space Mono: Space Mono is an original fixed-width type family designed by Colophon Foundry for Google Design.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please provide a link back to this repository. This is not necessary for GitHub forks.