Sitemap plugin automatically generates XML sitemap for your WordPress website and helps search engines index your blog. Such sitemap file helps web crawlers to extract the structure of your website more effectively.
The plugin supports default WordPress pages as well as custom URLs. It can be also added to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
Improve your website SEO today!
Add the following URLs to the sitemap:
- Post category
- Post tag
- Custom post types
- Custom taxonomies
- Add a path to your sitemap file in robots.txt automatically
- Add media sitemap
- Add canonical URLs to pages and posts
- Set the maximum number of URLs in one sitemap file
Connect your Google Webmaster Tools account to:
- Add website
- Add sitemap
- Delete website
- Get website info
- Add alternate language pages using Multilanguage plugin
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Add external sitemap files
- Exclude certain pages or post types from your sitemap file
- Set the frequency of
- Your website content changes for all pages
- External sitemap file update
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Add custom URLs to the sitemap file
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
- Edit title and meta description [NEW]
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
- [Doc] User Guide
- [Doc] Installation
- [Doc] Purchase
- [Video] Installation Instruction
- [Video] User Guide
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
Earn 20% commission by selling the premium WordPress plugins and themes by BestWebSoft — https://bestwebsoft.com/affiliate/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera, www.n0lim.it)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Htaccess – Protect WordPress website – allow and deny access for certain IP addresses, hostnames, etc.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.