Gravit Designer is a full-featured free, open source vector design toolkit from the creators of Corel Draw.
The app is supported on Windows, Linux, macOS, and browser platforms.
It is ideal for multi-purpose image editing and graphic design projects counting icon and screen design, illustrations, animations, and presentations.
This app packs a wealth of features for high-end vector design and imagery including a potent text engine, non-destructive Boolean loops, blending integrations, path graphs, multiple fill modes, and a knife tool.
It also features an exceptionally user-friendly intuitive interface that adapts to the user’s needs and preferences for more productive graphic design and photo editing.
The most identifiable perks of Gravit Designer include:
▪ Unmatched precision from the creation to exporting stages
▪ A solid structure composed of powerful pages structured with masters, symbols, and real layers to structure your content
▪ A pixel-perfect layout design featuring powerful grids, auto-layouts, and anchors
▪ Multiple design style options derived from blending modes, multiple borders and fills, compound effects, and shared styles.
▪ A powerful text engine featuring handcrafted text, web fonts, text on a path, and varying text styles
▪ An export feature for exporting high-grade SVGs, PDFs, and Images via multiple assets and slices
▪ A range of advanced functionalities counting EPS and sketch importing, design and image transformations, design templates, and presentations.