A WordPress plugin that synchronizes your WordPress Users with a selected MailChimp list.
Here’s a guide on how to install the plugin in your WordPress site.
If you want to run the latest development version, you have two options:
- You can download the repository .zip file: mailchimp-sync.zip
- You can clone the GitHub repository using Git
This will download the latest development version of the MailChimp Sync plugin. While this version is usually stable,
it is not recommended for use in a production environment.
Note that this plugin depends on MailChimp for WordPress (free or premium) to work, so you will need to install that plugin first.
If you think you’ve found a bug, please raise an issue here!
This is a developer’s portal for the MailChimp Sync plugin and should not be used for support. Please visit the
MailChimp Sync support forum on WordPress.org.
If you need priority support, please upgrade to MailChimp for WordPress Pro.
Anyone is very welcome to contribute to the plugin. There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue on GitHub.
- Send in a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements.