Network Manager Tools
A multisite plugin that adds a number of helpful tools for network administrators. Many of these features are built primarily for open-style networks, but can be helpful for closed networks as well.
- Table of all sites, their ID, active theme, active plugins, created and last updated date
- Sortable columns, pagination
- Incremental search field searches entire table with auto-suggest for installed themes & plugins
- Site (deactivate, delete, archive, spam, etc.) actions directly from this screen
- New “network-enabled” status limits plugin availablity to single-site admins on the network in the same manner as themes
- Limit plugin availability on a per-site basis through new Plugins tab on site-info.php screen
- Activate/deactivate plugins on individual sites directly from aforementioned plugins screen on the network dashboard
- Post messages to the dashboard of individual sites on a network
- Post to all sites, or subset of sites based on active theme, plugins, etc.
- Add publish/expiration date for automatic posting/removal of messages
- Some users (especially support staff) need access to all sites, but not network-level settings, this would allow you to set multiple levels of super admins.
- Automatically deactivate and/or remove unused sites based on last updated date, amount of content, etc.