Registered User Sync ActiveCampaign
Its very helpfull plugin for wordpress users. It adds the registered user in wordpress to ActiveCampaign’s list.
This plugin can be used in multiple ways. A custom trigger is available to add the registered user when you needed.
Also, a automatic control on sync users. Just select you list id, and little settings your plugin is ready to sync the users.
- API URL
- API key
- List Id if you need to sync the data with different list.
Plugin is having multiple hooks to gain more control on plugin’s data
Why Choose Registered User Sync ActiveCampaign?
Registered User Sync ActiveCampaign is a great plugin for:
- It adds the registered users to the ActiveCampaigns.
- It syncs the mulyiple user roles with the active campaigns.
Use custom trigger (action to register user on ActiveCampaign)
- do_action( ‘rusac_add_new_address’ , $user_id );
Use custom trigger (action to Edit user on ActiveCampaign)
- do_action( ‘rusac_edit_address’ , $user_id );
Use Auto Sync option
- Go to plugin’s settings and set Sync option On.
Upload the contents of
- Activate Registered User Sync ActiveCampaign through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Active Campaign account Required?
What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds feature to sync already registered users to the “Active Campaign”
Can the synchronization process be controlled?
Yes there are various settings to control the synchronization process.
Can I choose which users to be synced according to their user roles?
Yes, the plugins lists all of the user roles in the wordpress website and allows you to control which users to get synced with “Active Campaigns”
How to generate Active Campaign API credentials?
You can follow this link
- Release Date: December 6th, 2019
Added FAQ to help users in setup the plugin
- Tested the plugin with wordpress 5.3 version
- Release Date: April 26th, 2019
- Error on variable rusac_sync_schedule
- Tested the plugin with wordpress 5.1.1 version
- Release Date: November 20th, 2018
- Adds the debug window to debug the requests and results of the API
- Adds new settings.
- Adds the tag removal function. If any of contact needed to remove tags in the ActiveCampaign.
- Fixes a bug where the profile update trigger were unable to update the profile in ActiveCampaign.
- Fixes a bug where the profile update custom triggers were unable to update the profile in ActiveCampaign.
- Release Date: Octomber 20th, 2018
- Adds the debug window to debug option
- Adds new settings for debug.
- Adds the email change hook for updating existing user in ActiveCampaign.
- Fixes the user edit bug.