Social Media Follow Buttons Bar
Free WordPress Plugin
An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily add the smart bar with social media follow buttons to any place (post, page, widget, sidebar, footer) of your WordPress website.
The Social Media Follow Buttons Bar – is a bar with set of icons of the popular social media which are linked directly to your profile on this social networks. I.e. clicking the Facebook icon will take the user to your Facebook page, clicking the Twitter icon will take them to your Twitter page.
Unlike the other plugins, this plugin creates a live bar. The bar automatically adapt to the width of the block where it placed. If the buttons do not fit to the one line, then they will be placed on multiple lines. So they can be arranged horizontally or vertically, in one line or in a few, and all of this is done automatically. Also it can be aligned to left, center or right.
It give you finer control over buttons. You can configure they on plugins settings page. You can choose the size of icons, choose open link in current tab or in new, and etc. Also you can have the social media follow buttons automatically added to the bottom of all post or/and pages, and can position the link buttons using either a widget, a shortcode or a template action hook. If you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPess.org
Key features include
- Beautiful icons
- Ability to select only the desired buttons
- Preview on plugin settings page
- Tooltips with name of the social media above every button
- Shortcode for add social media follow buttons from Post/Page Editor
- PHP/HTML code for add social media follow buttons directly in your theme files
- And much, much more!
Supported social media and links:
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Gaming
- Google Play
- iTunes Podcast
- Apple Music
- Yellow Pages
- Trade Me
- VKontakte (vk.com)
- Odnoklassniki (ok.ru)
- The Knot
- Trip Advisor
- Stack Overflow
- Stack Exchange
- Daily Paintworks
- BlackBerry World
- Personal website
- RSS Feed
Got more ideas? Tell me!
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up-to-date or correct, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
- English (default)
- Russian (translation by Milena Kiseleva)
- German (translation by Michael)
- Spanish (translation by Ramiro Garcés and Patricio Toledo)
- Dutch (translation by Peter Leenders)
If you want to help translate this plugin, please visit the translation page.
Minimum system requirements:
Recommended system requirements:
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to:
- Donate to support ongoing development. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
- Rate and Review this plugin.
- Share with us or view the GitHub Repo if you have any ideas or suggestions to make this plugin better.
Use the following shortcode in your posts, pages or text widgets (sidebar, footer) to display the social media buttons toolbar:
Also you can use the following methods to add the social media follow buttons bar directly to theme files.
WordPress has a very easy function called
do_shortcode() that lets you add shortcodes in your themes. Simply add the following code to needed place in your theme where you want the buttons to appear:
<?php echo do_shortcode("[smbtoolbar]"); ?>
Or add this code for direct call function:
<?php echo smbtoolbar_shortcode(); ?>
Simple and easy!
Welcome and thanks! I appreciate you taking the initiative to contribute to this project.
Contributing isn’t limited to just code. I encourage you to contribute…