Synchronizing CiviCRM data to Custom Posts
Provides an tool for synchronizing CiviCRM data to custom posts in WordPress.
You can use this plugin with Connector to CiviCRM with CiviMcRestFace plugin
which gives you the ability to connect to an CiviCRM installation on a different server.
Bugs can be reported at Github.
The code of this plugin is published and maintained at Github.
The plugin is also published at WordPress.org (NOT YET)
and this requires that we submit each release to the WordPress SVN
Workflow for development
- Fork the repository at Github
- Create a new branch for the functionality you want to develop, or for the bug you want to fix.
- Write your code and test it, once you are finished push it to your fork.
- Create a Pull Request at Github to notify us to merge your changes.
Workflow for creating a release
Based on the instruction from Learn with Daniel
readme.txtwith the new version number (also update the Changelog section)
synchronizing-civicrm-data-to-custom-posts.phpwith the new version number
- Create a new version at Github.
To publish the release at WordPress Plugin directory follow the following steps:
Create a temp directory:
Go into this directory:
Do an SVN checkout into SVN directory:
svn checkout --depth immediates https://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/synchronizing-civicrm-data-to-custom-posts svn
Clone the Github repository into Github directory:
git clone https://github.com/CiviMRF/synchronizing-civicrm-data-to-custom-posts.git github
Go into the Github directory:
Checkout the created release (in our example 1.0.0):
git checkout 1.0.0
Go into the svn directory:
Copy the files from github to SVN:
rsync -rc --exclude-from="../github/.distignore" "../github/" trunk/ --delete --delete-excluded
Add the files to SVN:
svn add . --force
Tag the release in SVN (in our example 1.0.0):
svn cp "trunk" "tags/1.0.0"
Now submit to the WordPress SVN with a message:
svn ci -m 'Adding 1.0.0'
- Create a temp directory:
- Added restriction to ensure that post type names are not longer than 20 characters
- Added an option Is already registered. This makes the reuse of existing post types possible.
The plugin is licensed under AGPL-3.0.