- Bonsai.js: A lightweight graphics library with an intuitive graphics API and an SVG renderer.
- Chart.js: Simple, clean and engaging charts for designers and developers.
- Cube: Cube is a system for collecting timestamped events and deriving metrics. By collecting events rather than metrics, Cube lets you compute aggregate statistics post hoc.
- Cubism.js: Cubism.js is a D3 plugin for visualizing time series. Use Cubism to construct better realtime dashboards, pulling data from Graphite, Cube and other sources.
- Interactive Introduction to D3: D3 slides in D3 that I put together after becoming frustrated with explaining D3 using PowerPoint.
- NVD3: This project is an attempt to build re-usable charts and chart components for d3.js without taking away the power that d3.js gives you.
- Tutorial: Introduction to D3: Basically we just plot hidden circles randomly on the screen, and then transition them to a portion of the screen. Then we add some interaction to it so that the circles will move once you move your mouse over them.
- Easy Pie Chart: Easy pie chart is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values
- Google Chart Tools: The Google Visualization API allows you to create charts and reporting applications over structured data and helps integrate these directly into your website.
- Paper.js: Paper.js offers a clean Scene Graph / Document Object Model and a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with vector graphics and bezier curves.
- Processing.js: Processing.js is the sister project of the popular Processing visual programming language, designed for the web. Processing.js makes your data visualizations work using web standards.
- TimelineJS: TimelineJS is an open-source tool that enables anyone to build visually rich, interactive timelines.
- Treefun by Jim Blackler: This tool creates SVG (Standard Vector Graphics) files to illustrate information structured as a basic tree.
- jQuery.Gantt: Draw Gantt charts with the famous jQuery ease of development.
- morris.js: Morris.js is a very simple API for drawing line, bar, area and donut charts.
- vis.js: Vis.js is a dynamic, browser based visualization library. The library is designed to be easy to use, handle large amounts of dynamic data, and enable manipulation of the data.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Please provide a link back to this repository. This is not necessary for GitHub forks.