🙏 Theme-init for WordPress theme development
- Clone (or download) this repository
gulpconfig.jsonto match your development proxy-url and if you would
like to see the BrowserSync overlay
package.json(project name, your details, etc) and this readme
yarn installto download and install all packages
- If everything went fine see the Gulp tasks below
- Develop your theme, install more packages, etc pp.
- Be happy and contribute if you like 😍
For privacy reasons please use selfhosted webfonts instead of Google Fonts or
other third-party vendors that often include trackers. An efficient and nice
way to choose and include fonts found on Google Fonts is the following site:
🔨 Gulp tasks
There are three gulp tasks you can run:
will then watch for changes in the /src directory and reload browsersync.
This will clean your build folder if something went wrong after a build or if
you just wanted to test a build and keep it from your git.
This will copy everything from /src to /build, compiles Post-CSS, transpiles
bumps the version number etc. This is the folder you want to use in production!
Afterwards you can deploy/copy/upload the /build folder or add it to your git
tracking if you like.
- Author: Henning Stein firstname.lastname@example.org
- License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/