🐆 TNC WP Toolbox (inc. NGINX Cache Purge)
What the WordPress Plugin does:
- Allows you to purge the EA-NGINX User Cache from within WordPress
- Will expand to include other features as requested by community & clients
System Requirements for the plugin:
- ~/.tnc/cp-api-key file must contain a cPanel API Token (on its own)
- Hosting Environment must be cPanel+WHM, running NGINX + Apache stack
- Bash script needs: WP-in-functional-CageFS; shell->on for each cP user
Note: EA-NGINX (Reverse Proxy) by cPanel is supported, not “old school” implementations.
Installing the Plugin (within WordPress CMS):
- Download the latest version of the TNC WP Toolbox
- Extract the repository on your computer/server
- ZIP the tnc-wp-toolbox/ directory on its own
- WP-Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload ZIP
Server-side: Use the bash script (read it firstly) to deploy the plugin server-wide!
As always, restrict it suitably – add a WP-present check, etc – and run at your own risk.
Configuring the API Key/s site- or server-wide:
- For single-site usage, create ~/.tnc/ and ~/.tnc/cp-api-key
- Create a cPanel API Token and place it (nothing else) in that file
- ROOT: prep-users-and-install-tnc-wp.sh to prep and install for all sites
- ROOT: Make sure you amend the “wp” URL as described in the script, to grab ZIP
Feature Requests, Improvements, Bug Reports, etc:
Please raise an Issue on the GitHub Repository! Include all info, screenshots, etc, to help our crew.
The Network Crew Pty Ltd (TNC)