Zulu eDM WP SMTP Email Plugin
Zulu eDM SMTP Email Gateway and Reputation Tools WordPress Plugin
- Requires PHP: 5.6.1
- Contributors: zululabs
- Author URL: https://github.com/zululabsshaka/zulu-edm-smtp-email-relay
- Tags: SMTP, SMTP Relay, Trusted Email Sender, Email Reputation, DMARC Zulu eDM, email service provider,email API
- Requires at least: 5.3.2
- Tested up to: 5.6.2
- Stable tag: 1.1.3
- License: GPLv3.0 or later
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- Donate link: https://donate.wwf.org.au/adopt/tiger
Use this SMTP relay plugin to send emails using the Zulu eDM Trusted Sender Network email service. This service is a scalable and robust
email delivery network that ensures all email traffic meets stringent email protocols. To purchase this service please follow this link
How to Use this Plugin
Add the Zulu eDM SMTP Gateway service to your existing account in either Zulu eDM or Trusted Sender Network
Download the plugin here
In your WordPress admin:
- Install and activate this plugin.
- Then add your SMTP gateway username and password allocated by the Zulu eDM Trusted Sender Team
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Click Upload Plugin and select the file you downloaded from here
- Activate the Zulu eDM WP SMTP Email Plugin.
- Go to the list of plugins and under Zulu eDM SMTP Gateway click settings.
- Add in your user details, if you do not have them contact us at https://support.zululabs.com
== Changelog ==
0.01 – First iteration pre release.
1.1.2 – moved to github
1.1.3 – Tidied up UI and preparing for automted API credentials